Ads

Sunday, September 26, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play!

SO here, I'm gonna tell u which apps from iTunes App Store that I have seen and tried out, is my favourite!
I did said that Cooking Mama is one of my favourite app, but for iPhone 4, I got another best choose that suit for this super duper techno smartphone!
It is...........................

Torch For iPhone 4!

U know, I share a room with my aunt, so everytime I go into the room, she already sleep and switched off the light. I can't see! *I think I have a little night blindness! :(*






So with this app, I can switch on the torch, and it will turn into a bright torch by utilizing its LED technology! *And I no need to be a night blindness patient! ;)*
Torch from the Best Apps for the iPhone 4 image gallery
this is a video about this app.

Click me Please!

Next~
is an app called iMovie.
it is specific for iPhone 4 user to make a beautiful HD movies anywhere! U just tap to add or record video, drag to trim the lengths of ur video clips and photos, swipe to split it and pinch to zoom the timeline! AND IT IS MULTI-TOUCH!

Wow! Not only that, u can even share ur video on Youtube or send it by email or via MMS!



Last but not least, Skype in iPhone 4!
It is fun! u can skype with ur friend at anywhere with iPhone 4 now~
no need to turn ur iPhone 3G/3Gs around and u can't see ur friend's face, then turn back to see him/her, but he/she can't see u!



I can imagine that my darling is skype-ing with me by using iPhone 4~
hahaha~

Thats all! Thank youuuuu~~~

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment