Ads

Sunday, September 26, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me!!!!



Do u knw that iPhone 4 is now available in Malaysia????
Wooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooo!
DiGi, always the best! And I LOVE DiGi very much!

So here I am, to include in Nuffnang win an iPhone project!!!
hahahaha~

So why I want an iPhone~
U know, iPhone 4 is a new technology, that everybody must get!
The apps inside, are COOL!
Now u can Face Time by using iPhone 4, and it is in HD, retina display! And I can take photo clearly! Its like I can see ur pimples, ur biggy pores... hahahaha
So when I video chat with my darling, I can see him clearly as like the REAL people in front of me! muacksssszzz! XD

*DiGi is following me, but I'm following DiGi too!*

Besides that, u can play games by using it, I'm very addicted to it!
Teheeee~
I like Cooking Mama! Its like u cook in real life, shake ur iPhone to cook the food!
And now, I can even record video in HD! *No need to bring a handycam out to record video already! Yeeepeeee!*

AND the most important, I can facebooking, Sina weibo-ing and blogging anytime at anywhere!!

GAG!
*as the poster said, iPhone 4 is coming (kambing)!
hey, I'm a goat year baby! Of course KAMBING! So DiGi MUST free an iPhone 4 for me okay!*

PS: Will tell more about the apps in next post! ;D

ITS MINE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment