Ads

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blush Blush?!

Hey ladies! Today I'm gonna tell u about blusher!
So, which brand of blusher is ur fav?
For me, I like to try different stuff..

Do u ever heard about benetint by benefit?
I bet u do!
hehe
So, I got myself a sample size!
TADAAAA~
(not really clear)

Well, as u knw, there are a lotsa types of blush..
Liquid type is one of the type that really makes ladies crazy about it especially Benetint by Benefit, It's a classic!
But its kinda pricy... But It WORTH!

So my review for it:
at first, u'll think that this liquid type blush looks so RED! Will my cheek get as RED as these??
The ans, NO! Its make ur cheek looks natural!
Just a few drop, and ur cheek will look sexy! hehe...
I didn't take a photo of mine after n before using this...
Sorry ladies!
but i watch a lotsa video about it on youtube!
u can search for it!

Benetint is really suitable for a flawless makeup! u want it all natural? benetint is ur choice! X)








XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment