Ads

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hair...3!

Its a lotsa topic about hair, so lets continue!
Last post we talk about the hair style, so now lets talk about the hair color!

Do u know something that can color ur hair by using foam form?
sure u will ask me, how can we color hair by foam?? No No No~~~
But I'll answer u, YES YES YES!

There is one product from Japan, called Prettia~ Product of Kao.
Very Very nice, I tell u! Very Very nice!
PRETTIA-COLOUR.jpg PRETTIA-COLOUR image by skygreen2u
there is a lotsa color u can choose!
I have tried the first color, royal brown. Very nice, I dyed it for about half year, I still can see the color!

Why Prettia is different?
If u use the old style hair dye product, its really "hurt" ur hair. But Kao Prettia, NOT smelly, easy to use and won't "hurt" ur hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment