Ads

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Eyes...

Eyes, is thew window to the soul. Right?
So our eyes is very important!
Of course, we gonna have an attractive eyes...





I'll talk about stuff for eyes. And of course, eyes make up!
Let's talk about contact lens! Pretty girls like contact lens!
But which brand u are using right now?

Well, there is a lotsa brand selling in the optical shop, but I always buy it online. Hmm, I'm sure u can't buy my lenses in the optical shop! haha!
Its imported from Korea, Super Barbie Eye brand. Very nice. I like it!
The color, the style, really nice!

And if u look at the package, u'll see the diameter of the lens. Most of the lens selling in optical shop is only 14-14.2MM. But Super Barbie Eye supply u the 15.5-16MM lens! Colorful, Comfortable, Bigger!

lets see some pictures.



there is a review video for Super Barbie Nudy Pink.


to be continue....


No comments:

Post a Comment