Ads

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Skin care~

Hey girls! Its been a long time I didn;y update my blog!
SO today I'm gonna talk about skin care product, which I think is good.
Skin care is very important part of our skin, without skin care product, our skin will not be healthy!
So I had told u all about the mask, next will be about the cleansing part.

What kind of cleansing product u r using? cleansing gel? cleansing milk?
For me, its a NO! I use natural handmade soap!
It is very nice to use, because it made by natural plants. NO harm to skin!
It will be something like this! It also can be use on your body!
NATURE BEAUTY~ hehe

So after u wash ur face, u should put on some toner/lotion right?
I will use Hada-labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic acid moisturizing lotion!

it is ranked No. 1 in Japan, with a bottle sold every four seconds.
It kinda sticky~ But after u apply to ur skin, u won't feel the sticky sticky, its smoothy smoothy! hehe~

So basically I just use handmade soap and lotion for my daily skin care~
And also mask~
Have a nice day to all the sista~

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment